We love everything that can be relatede to photography generelt.
Here are some of our keywords:
- WORKSHOPS and BOOKS
- FOOD MAKING
- BLOGGING and VOGGING
- PHOTOGRAPHY EQUIPMENTS
Contribute & Write For Us!
We give you a byline and include a link back to your blogs, website, photolog, Flickr account, photography studio site (wherever you have a web presence) in return for your tip or tutorial.
- We accept tips and tutorials for beginner, intermediate and advanced phone photographers
- We are looking for tips on everything and anything related to phone photography (including post-processing
- We’d love your tip to include an original photo (at least one) that illustrates what you’re writing about (if you’re struggling with this please let us know so we can discuss what we can do instead)
- We’d love your tip to be a minimum of 250-300 words long (about the length of this post)
- We can introduce great our community to you.
- Submissions need to be preferably original content that has not (and will not) been published elsewhere online and you need to be willing for us to use them on this site indefinitely.
- Submissions need to have proper spelling and grammar.
Submit To Us
Email it to us – submit your tips or tutorial ideas via email with our contact form. This is the best option if you’re wanting to do a longer more in depth tutorial – just email us with the idea for the article and we’ll be in touch as to whether we think we can use it or not on the blog.
Please note: While we’d love to use everyone’s submissions we cannot guarantee to do so due to the numbers of people who read this site but also because we want to keep the quality high. If you’re unsure on whether a tip will be suitable for the site and want to check please feel free to contact us with the idea or even the first paragraph or two and we’ll let you know if we think we can use it.
How to apply to become a regular writer at BullyEyes.com
We are currently taking on writers at this time, you can APPLY USING THIS FORM